Does Labor Certification (LC) needed before getting a job offer after my EB1-EA I-140 approved and got EAD

Reporter

Hell all, a startup company is planning to provide me a Research Associate job and an offer letter in my field of research, however the company President is saying that the company has to go through DOL for a Labor Certification (LC) and 30 days job advertisement to prove that no qualified US worker is available for this position, is it true ? I already have an approved EB1-EA I-140 and EAD also. Thanks !

Hell all, a startup company is planning to provide me a Research Associate job and an offer letter in my field of research, however the company President is saying that the company has to go through DOL for a Labor Certification (LC) and 30 days job advertisement to prove that no qualified US worker is available for this position, is it true ? I already have an approved EB1-EA I-140 and EAD also. Thanks !

LC is for GC application. If you have your EAD then no need to file for another GC application.

Archived