H1b petition got denied this year

ramjirj

Hi ,

My H1b petition got denied after rfe , i could see a status as 

"On December 16, 2015, we denied your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker," --"We mailed you a decision notice that explains why we denied your case and your options. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your denial notice by December 31, 2015," some of my colleagues got approved now ,

Is there a possibility to go for re-appeal against this decision?

If so is there is a chance for getting approved , I don't expect any problem from my side ?

If Denied again will it have any impact on the future trails (if my petition get picked in lot) .

Is there any other ways to get it approved?

• 2 weeks later...

My denial reason states that the contract document which we submitted stated effective feb 2011 and it didnt talk anything after that and has something about speacilaity occupation , my employer is filing a mtr by submitting a contract doc of 2016 .

But with the same document for 3 people it is approved and 6 people are still in rfe received status . and mine alone got denied.

Can my petition will succeed? any clue , my employer says he will take care of the speciality occupaction.

what would be the time frame to get it approved in general and min time .thanks

Archived