RFE for individual client letter on H1B amendment

Shailu777

Scenario....

RFE for individual client letter.....and bit confusion around the same, please suggest.

My H1 was freshly filed for the client AAA and got thru lottery in 2015 for location LocationOld; for this project we have SOW expiring on end of Dec’2015. We already have submitted request for extension till end of  April’2016 and this will not be continued later.

For the same client AAA we have started with new engagement from LocationNew so have amendment filed for location change to LocationNew upon which we received RFP; for this engagement we don’t have SOW signed yet. (Latest LCA is for LocationNew location)

Wanted inputs as what would be best bet either to request for individual client invite from old engagement i.e. LocationOld (different story if old client manager agrees to provide one or not) or new one i.e. LocationNew? Both fresh H1 and amendment has same JD/project description; do we need to change JD as per new project description? New project description wasn’t known at the time of filing amendment.

I never been to USA earlier i.e. this H1B is still unused.

Please suggest.

Archived