H1B Matamoros stamping on 12/15/15 - Successfull

visu_usah1

I got the stamping done on Matamoros, Mexico. Below are the Details.

Service took : Salvador Service

Visa Type : H1b Extension

Date Visa Interview : 12/15/2015.

Reaching Matamoros : (12/13/2015)

Reached Brownsville, TX by 12/13/2015 noon. Salvador picked me up in the border and dropped me up in hotel by himself (He owns the hotel). Hotel is pretty good (WI-FI, Food and Service)

FingerPrint and Photos: (12/14/2015)

Salvador picked me up in the hotel by 8:45 and reached the place by 9:00. It took 10 minutes he waited for me and girl who came with me and once done he dropped us in the hotel back.

Visa Interview: (12/15/2015)

Salvador picked me and the girl up in the hotel by 7:45 and dropped us in the Consulate and he left. In US Consulate before going a girl checked the passport and I-797 and ask me to keep those in the hands. Once my turn came :

VO : How long you have been H1b Status

Me : More than 6 years.

VO : Do you have I-140 copy .

Me: Yes and showed him the copy of it.

Vo : What you do ?

Me : Programmer Analyst

Vo: Do you Client ? Where he is Located ?

Me: Yes. Told the Place

Vo : Salary ?

Me : ....

Vo: Visa is approved and ask me collect the passport by 1:00 PM

Came outside and called the Salvador number from the opposite store. His employee from Hotel picked us and dropped back to the Hotel.

Collecting the Passport : (12/15/2015)

Salvador Employee took to the US Consulate by 1:00 PM. Asked me to show some ID proof showed my Driving License and they gave the passport. The girl haven't got the passport on the same day they ask her to come next day. It happens for some people don't know the reason and Then they dropped me in the border and I just need to walk to the US border get a new I-94 by paying $6.

Info Gathered :

• If you are more than 6 years make sure you have copy of I-140 .
  • No body speak English except few. Very difficult if you go by yourself.
  • Salvador Service is really great. He is making sure whether we are comfortable and explain each thing in detail.

ALL THE BEST.

Archived