H1B transfer after Petition has been canceled

santykumar

Hi All,

I recently got the h1b from ABC company but they are offering very less salary. So I have few queries.

1. If my current employer ABC cancel the petition before I join, than Can I able to transfer my H1B from XYZ company ?

2. My visa duration is till Jan-2017. If my Visa is expired and I don't use my h1b, than does any new company XYZ can transfer h1b afterwards (after 2017-Jan )?

Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Santya 

Yes, This is my first H1B. They offer only 60l

I have seen the cases where few of my friends transfer the H1B by XYZ company after getting H1B imminently from India (before old company ABC cancel the petition).

So My Que is , what happens if my current employer ABC cancel the petition than can I still transfer the H1B ?

Please suggest. 

Yes, This is my first H1B. They offer only 60l

I have seen the cases where few of my friends transfer the H1B by XYZ company after getting H1B imminently from India (before old company ABC cancel the petition).

So My Que is , what happens if my current employer ABC cancel the petition than can I still transfer the H1B ?

Please suggest.

From 2014 USCIS has stated that petition transfer will not be approved if beneficiary did not work for cap subject H1B employer. This is quite not crystal clear. Check with an attorney & update us.

Archived