H4 Visa with old H1b Employer Visa

sundher68

Hi,

I was working with Employer A and my visa was valid till 2017. I changed my Job to Employer B and got my I797 Approved. I travelling to India for my marriage and planning to bring my wife with me. I came to know from my employer that I need not go to Stamping. My Question is when my wife goes for stamping she will be showing my Visa with Old employer and I797 with new Employer. Will it cause any problem or she will be given the H4 visa without any problem.

Kindly let me know as I am travelling by this month.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have another Query.

What will be the Petitioner name during appointment booking. It will be my new employer or previous employer ? and also what will be the start date and the end date. Whether it will be my New Employer I797 petition start date and end date or my Visa start date and end date.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have another Query.

What will be the Petitioner name during appointment booking. It will be my new employer or previous employer ? and also what will be the start date and the end date. Whether it will be my New Employer I797 petition start date and end date or my Visa start date and end date.

Petitioner is you.

New I797.

Archived