H1B extension and I140 rfe


Recommended Posts

I am in different situation. I got I140 RFE. we replied RFE  2 weeks ago. But mine is regular process. I want to go for 1 year extension for safe side before we get  I140 decision (H1 is going to complete 6 year in another 6 months.) but my employer says we wait for I140 approval, once it is approved then he wants to go for H1 extension.

but he says if I140 is not approved , we can go for one year extension  based on labor already approved. is that valid point? Please advice me.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.