Construction related job - work visa?


Recommended Posts



My brother is interested in Construction /trucking related jobs in USA. He is currently having a tourist visa and wants to come here and apply for a work visa so he can work.


Which visa is best suitable for Construction/trucking kind of a job.


What is the process to apply?


Can he have his own temporary work visa or does he need a sponsor?


Thank you for your responses.



Link to comment

For a work visa like the H1, the job would have to require at least the equivalent of a 4-year US bachelor degree, and the person would have to have such a degree.

Construction and trucking does not require a college degree, therefore, it is not possible to get a work visa for these kinds of jobs.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.