COS from K VISA(Fiance) to H1


Recommended Posts

Hi Folks,


If one enters US with K VISAS( Fiance VISA) and applied H1 (H1 was denied and left country). If H1 is applied can one start working right away or should one wait till it gets approved and go out of country and get stamped H1 VISA and then can start work or what is the process? Please let me know. Appreciate your help.


Thank you.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.