Obtaining a Green Card for my son


Recommended Posts



I became a US citizen recently. I may have to take up employment in another country but want to sponsor my son who is living with his mother after my divorce.I have 3 questions:

1) Are there any restrictions on sponsoring my son who is now 17 years and living with his mum.

2)Can I sponsor him even if I am not living in the US due to my employment. I will be maintaining a house in the US.

3) Can I sponsor his green card after he comes to the US on a student visa.



Regards and thanks


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.