Shoplifting at Tiffany's, what to do now?

aarthi_24

Yesterday my attorney informed me that my case is not eligible for PTI. Though the case is 3rd degree for The amount more than 500. They automatically downgraded the case to muncipal court. I think I have to please guilty there... not sure what will happen there... waiting for the court date.

Attorney says we will try to deal with the store guy. But I dont think they will excuse. They tricked me The day I cought, they said, they wont call police. But they called. Not sure what will happen. Attorney says if store wont accept we can request for conditional dismissal. I donno the implications of CD.

if any one knows about cd please throw some light here... please. Thank you all...

GNH, I am not a psycho. I dont need treatment. If you know that you can get away without paying for stuff esp when you are a student...  teenagers will do it. I was not implying that all my clothes, makeup and toiletries are stolen. I used to do it once in a while. Its not what I did that matters, its about what I am now and how I am going to be further. Nothing but a role model.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived