H4 Visa Questions


Recommended Posts

Hi ,

Appreciate help from the experts. 


I am applying for change of status from H1B Visa to H4 Visa based on the current/valid H1B status of my Spouse. I currently hold H1B Visa with an Employer based in San Diego whereas i work in Satellite office located in Massachusetts. My Spouse's employer is based out of Virginia.


I am confused as to where i need to mail my I-539 Application form with supporting documents. USCIS says i need to send them to Vermont processing center, some posts on this forum say they have recently mailed it to 



ATTN: I-539
2501 S. State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067


Can someone please confirm which mailing address/ filing address is correct. Vermont center or Dallas Lockbox facility. Please note that I am applying for only H4 COS and not H4 EAD. 




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.