Query regarding Visitors Visa


Recommended Posts



We are plannig to apply for a visitors visa to my in-laws. Both myself and my wife are on H1. She started working on H1 from last year and I have been working on H1  for last 6 years.


Is it better if I sponsor visa for my inlaws? or would it be better if my wife sponsors for her parents? 

Link to comment

if your in-laws is not paying for trip, I would suggest, have your wife to submit I-34 supporting affidavit since she is on H1


and on DS160 person/Entity paying for your trip can be your wife. In I-34 she need provide bank balance details to support the same.  Outcome of visa interview depends on how your in-laws would convey to VISA office about purpose of the trip and ties with home country. it doesn't matter who is paying for the trip.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.