H1B vancouver visa issued, no waybill number yet

kevinq85

Hello guys,

I had my interview on Monday 26th Oct and got approved. Status was Administrative Processing on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It then went to Issued on Wednesday at 3:30PM.

Since then it has been one day and no further response, no change in status and no Waybill.

Any guys can comment on how long this should take? Any idea for folks with H1B renewal at Vancouver, how long did it take to get your passport?

Any comment will be very helpful.

Thanks

Good news guys, I got my passport today and I am back to US. Overall my timeline was as follows:

Interview on Monday, interview lasted a minute and VO said I will get passport in 3-5 business days.

After the interview, status on CEAC changed to Administrative processing and stayed like that for Tuesday and Wednesday half day.

Wednesday at 3pm it changed to Issued.

Then it stayed Issued for rest of wednesday and Thursday.

Seems like Loomis picks up pp only once a day at 12 noon. My passport was ready at 3pm on Wednesday, so got missed.

It got picked up on Thursday, and they generated waybill at 2am that night.

I was able to pickup passport on Friday.

• 1 month later...

Hi Kevin,

Administrative Processing

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

i gave the interview on 1 dec and VO said its approved but still havent got any way bill no or issues status.

kindly update ... did you also saw the same status ??

Archived