Can we re-apply for H4 EAD if the application is approved but EAD card hasn't been received after 4 months?

Sruthi46

Sir

My name is Sruthi Manchala.

I have sent my application for H4 EAD (Form - I765 and supporting documentation) on 05/26/2015 to Dallas Service Centre and received an acknowledgement on 06/01/2015 from Vermont Service Centre that the application was received by them on 05/28/2015.

My case was approved and I received approval notice (I-797) on 07/09/2015. It indicated that Form I-766 (EAD) was sent under separate cover.Till date, I haven't received my EAD card. My online case  status is indicated as "Case was approved on 07/09/2015".

I have raised two service requests till date since the approval and I received reply that the case was assigned to some officer and they would reply. I haven't received any update till date about my case.

Last week, I made an appointment with local USICS office (Los Angeles). The officer at the local USICS office was surprised to hear about my case and he said that he cannot help me much other than raising one more service request.  Third service request was raised by the officer and I haven't received any reply even for that.

He also confirmed that the card was not mailed to me and it was only sent to production. When I asked him if I can re-apply, he neither encouraged or denied.   

I have even called customer service number many times and I didn't receive any positive reply from them.

Can you please suggest if I can re-apply for H4 EAD under such circumstances by clearly mentioning the reason for my re-approval.

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

Archived