Confusion about FA and DF dates

Hello friends

There is lot of confusion that I found out about Final Action FA dates and Dates for Filing DF dates.

I have a question, maybe silly question:- 

According to Nov 2015 bulletin, The Final Action date for Employment based EB2 is June 2006 and the Application Date is 1st July 2009. My PD is April 8th 2009 so I can apply based on the Application Dates 

My question is - Will I get EAD and AP in a few months based on DF dates? and Green Card when the FA dates will be current? 

Does the FA dates and DF dates work like - You can apply and get the EAD and AP atleast and when dates are current, that is Final Action dates, then you will get notification for 693, finger printing and then in a few weeks get Green Card? 

Does anyone has any idea?

Hello friends

There is lot of confusion that I found out about Final Action FA dates and Dates for Filing DF dates.

I have a question, maybe silly question:- 

According to Nov 2015 bulletin, The Final Action date for Employment based EB2 is June 2006 and the Application Date is 1st July 2009. My PD is April 8th 2009 so I can apply based on the Application Dates 

My question is - Will I get EAD and AP in a few months based on DF dates? and Green Card when the FA dates will be current? 

Does the FA dates and DF dates work like - You can apply and get the EAD and AP atleast and when dates are current, that is Final Action dates, then you will get notification for 693, finger printing and then in a few weeks get Green Card? 

Does anyone has any idea?

True. That is the intent for the FA and DF dates.

Archived