if 485 denied, with no unlawful presence, can I apply H4 by cp?


Recommended Posts

I am 485 pending based on employment based immigration visa(EB4), and I am wondering in case my 360(eb4) was revoked, can I leave US and apply for H4 through consular process given that my husband is on valid H1B? Also who is eligible for consular process? I do not have any unlawful presence with a history of rejected 485, what is the chance of my changing to H4 from consular process?Thanks

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.