H1B Transfer - USCIS status showed approved yesterday, now got changed. Pls help

Phoneix86

My H1B transfer was filed in PP, and we got a RFE on the petition. The RFE was responded timely, and the USCIS website got updated on 16th Sept,2015 that they had recieved the RFE response and would begin working on my case again.

on 24th the USCIS website said my case was approved and receipt notice was sent. (My case is PP, so wondered why no email is being sent)

24th late night, the website status got updated and again,said my case was approved and an "e-mail notice was sent".

And today, this is the current status. I am trying to reach out to the legal team in my company to see if they got any e-mail. The HR said that they haven't got any notifications from the legal team. Can someone tell me what the below message means. I am very worried.

Duplicate Notice Was Mailed
On September 25, 2015, we sent you a duplicate notice about a decision on your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending.

Company HR informed me that they have got the e-mail confirmation about the approval and sent me the e-mail they have received. Hence, I don't seem to understand the current status. Does anyone know what this means?

Archived