H1B 2016 Pending - Premium Processing Application Returned

sj458

My H1B application had been pending (Case Received)  for almost 5 months when I decided to apply for premium processing. I sent a check through my attorney and within a couple of days the check was returned with a note stating that a decision has already been made for the case. 

However, I do not see a status  change on the USCIS website. 

In my case, when USCIS says a decision has already been made, can I assume it to be an approval? Can it be a RFE? Does USCIS reject applications without an RFE? 

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 9/22/2015 at 4:51 PM, sj458 said:

My H1B application had been pending (Case Received)  for almost 5 months when I decided to apply for premium processing. I sent a check through my attorney and within a couple of days the check was returned with a note stating that a decision has already been made for the case. 

However, I do not see a status  change on the USCIS website. 

In my case, when USCIS says a decision has already been made, can I assume it to be an approval? Can it be a RFE? Does USCIS reject applications without an RFE? 

Thanks

After how long did you hear back from them? I am having the similar case. Please let me know as this is very skeptical. 

Archived