Please Don't come to Vancouver, Canada

ladeavinash

Hi Guys,

i'm informing that if you book your interview slots to Vancouver . i think it's time to change the location here the situation is very bad and worst so many people are getting 221(G) yellow slip even i also have 221G.

If you got counter 3 (Chinku) he will issue 221G no matter what. so friends think when you want to come here.

Good Luck For your upcoming stampings.

It doesn't even matter if you have a client letter or not, he is simply handing over the 221(g) 's to all those who went to him. On the other hand, American guy(at counter 6) has issued 3 H1-B visa's on 9/22 after asking all the questions and verifying the documents keenly. Glad I was one of the luck ones. So please think twice before you appear at this consulate and prepare for the worst.   

It doesn't even matter if you have a client letter or not, he is simply handing over the 221(g) 's to all those who went to him. On the other hand, American guy(at counter 6) has issued 3 H1-B visa's on 9/22 after asking all the questions and verifying the documents keenly. Glad I was one of the luck ones. So please think twice before you appear at this consulate and prepare for the worst.   

awesome reply bro 

Hello all, Just a suggestion. Please continue to update your experience. Author is this post, please UPDATE the title of this post.

@bmval ,I don't see any other recent updates on your admin processing, so I am assuming your case is cleared now. Though the VO in Vancouver says our case is under ' admin processing ' it takes only a day or 2 to get the approval. This is not a blockage for others to go to Vancouver if they have all the documents right. I am sure people who want to try Vancouver / other countries, are aware that they are trying less safer route than their home country.

Archived