I-94 incorrect no got as part of second extension and now my employer will file the 3 rd extension

jayareethu

I got my second h1b extension with incorrect I-94 no . Now my employeer need to apply 3 rd extension which I -94 should use in form i129 form and I-485 also need to file in next month. 
Port of entry:432175433 
H1b extension:624319780 ( because of my attorney entered incorrect in form i-129)
Can We request to uscis correct the no to which I got from port of entry? 

Is any issues for filing i-485?

How I can proceed further step for future?

Thanks Jairichi,

My attorney mentioned I-94 no is not mandatory if we got the expiration date valid and correctly, as per last action rule I-94 is valid  , it supersedes existing no.

I got the issue at DMV office last time, they could not find my status in  online then DMV office contact DHS regarding my law of presence, DHS replied back with letter then they given the licence what I have the valid date in i-94.

That is  the reason , it wont be issue  in future.

Thanks Jairichi,

My attorney mentioned I-94 no is not mandatory if we got the expiration date valid and correctly, as per last action rule I-94 is valid  , it supersedes existing no.

I got the issue at DMV office last time, they could not find my status in  online then DMV office contact DHS regarding my law of presence, DHS replied back with letter then they given the licence what I have the valid date in i-94.

That is  the reason , it wont be issue  in future.

Archived