Filing EAD to wife


Recommended Posts

I have a question in filing the EAD to my wife


1. My current HiB is expiring on oct 23rd 2015. I have applied for extension and got approval till oct 2018. So while filing EAD which I797 number should I use in the I796 form. Should I submit both I797 as supporting documents?


2. When my wife arrived to US she was not given any I-94 form. But I downloaded the I-94 form from the homeland security portal. Can I use this as a supporting document ? 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.