I-539 Sent to the wrong address

h1h4query1

Hi,

I want to Change my status from H1 to H4. My last day on H1 is Sep 24th.

I mailed my I-539 yesterday with supporting documentation for H1 to H4 COS yesterday to the following address as my husband's Receipt number starts from WAC.

USCIS
Attn: H4
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

I just realized today that the above address is only if I-539 is concurrently filed with I-765. I was supposed to send it to the Dallas Lockbox.

Any idea on what can be done now?

Thanks much.

Hi,

I want to Change my status from H1 to H4. My last day on H1 is Sep 24th.

I mailed my I-539 yesterday with supporting documentation for H1 to H4 COS yesterday to the following address as my husband's Receipt number starts from WAC.

USCIS

Attn: H4

1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S

Suite 100

Phoenix, AZ 85034

I just realized today that the above address is only if I-539 is concurrently filed with I-765. I was supposed to send it to the Dallas Lockbox.

Any idea on what can be done now?

Thanks much.

USCIS states the following on theiir 'Lockbox Intake' page. 

"Application Sent to the Wrong Filing Location

If you sent your application to the wrong filing location, we will forward your application to the correct Lockbox facility. If the application is not processed by a Lockbox facility, it is returned to the customer.

If customers or their representatives have specific cases where this is not happening, you should provide additional information toLockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov and we will make any required corrections."

Sorry, I do not have any answer, just advise. Since your case is urgent, better to contact them and simultaneously, get ready to mail new set of documents. Since your post is on Sep 18th, may be you already did something about it.

Archived