Can work on H-4 visa for indian company


Recommended Posts

No. While in the US on H4 (without EAD) you can NOT work at all!

And you would have to declare your worldwide income on your US tax returns, so this attempt to hide getting paid by "getting the salary abroad" is not going to work. It indeed shows an attempt at fraud! Never even think about such stuff!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.