PP H1b Transfer; Background Check; RFE - Client Letter

ny001

Hi All,

My employer filed H1b extension with approved I-140 in July, 2014. My I-94 expired in December, 2014. My extension has been in pending state since then.

Later we knew that this is a PERM background check of employer which is still going on. I'm still working with this employer and by the end of August it will be 240 days.

I found another employer who filed H1B transfer in premium processing in July. We got RFE to submit end Client letter and Employer-employee relationship.

We submitted RFE  - Client letter and other supporting documents before mid August. Employer has requested to USCIS for 3 years extension. Client manager mentioned on client letter that this is ongoing project. At the time when Client letter was given, even manager did not know exactly the end date.

USCIS officer sent  request email to Manager to verify content of client letter.

Client Manager has replied his email that contract is ending by the end of August and mentioned that the time when client letter was given, it was mentioned as On Going because contract end date was not decided that time. 

As client has informed in email to USCIS that contract is ending by August end and premium processing 15 days time will also complete a week before contract end date. 

It is already 12 days of PP and online status is still showing "RFE Received".

So how USCIS is going to approve or give extension based on it (one week difference)? 

Can I start working on H1b transfer receipt # after 240 days ?

Can we do H1 transfer after 240 days ?

What are different options available now ?

Archived