Travelling Out Of Country.

Jag

Hi Murthy Law Firm,

I am on F1-visa and completed my first masters in computer science in Dec 2012, used OPT and STEM OPT. Since this year H1B is not picked, I enrolled into second masters in MSMIT program from another school and also doing CPT. My F1-visa will be expiring on Dec 9th 2015.

please help me with below questions:

1)I will be travelling out of country on 16th October 2015 and re-entering into USA on 31st Oct 2015. From the re-entering date(31\10\2015) to F1-visa expiry date(12\09\2015), I have like 40 days. So do I get any risk at the port of entry since I have only 40 days for my visa expiration date?

2) Visa on my pp is from first school and now travelling with same first school visa but different school I-20 . Does It cause any problem at the port of entry?

please help me with this questions.

your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Jag

I am on F1-visa and completed my first masters in computer science in Dec 2012, used OPT and STEM OPT. Since this year H1B is not picked, I enrolled into second masters in MSMIT program from another school and also doing CPT. My F1-visa will be expiring on Dec 9th 2015.

Forget about traveling, think about your career.

What you are doing now is nothing but abuse of F1, you cannot work on CPT that's ILLEGAL. You killed your work career in US, I don't think you will get your H1 next year bcos of CPT abuse.

Haven't you heard about TVU??

Archived