University Degree in non-english language


Recommended Posts


I completed B.Sc. (Graduation) from India. I got RFE and I have been asked to provide graduation transcript. I have mark sheets of three years and final degree.

My mark sheets are partial in Hindi (Indian language) and English, while my degree is completely in Hindi. Do I need to write its translation on a paper and notarize that or should I give it to some translator and have them translate and notarize ?

If I need to go with translator way, where can I get them translated ? I am seeing so many websites, ranging between $10 to $250. Is there something recommended ?

Please suggest.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.