Employer change while waiting for H1B visa stamp administrative review


Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone,


As mentioned in this thread, I am still in Canada waiting for the decision on my H1B visa interview. During interview, I was told to wait as further administrative process is required and give an yellow slip. I have heard nothing until now from the consulate. 


One company is willing to transfer my H1B. It's not the client but main vendor. Can I file for H1B from another company while I am waiting here in Canada. What is the procedure?

What are my options?



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.