H1B2016_RFE : Client SOW valid only till August 2015

kiran1423

Hi Murthy/Legalteam/Advisors,

Can you please help us to get clarified on the below.

1.  SOW of client which we filed during initial petition is valid only till august 2015.I received an RFE and submitting below documents.

1. SOW/Workorder  which is valid till august 2015.

2.Letter of intent from client explaining SOW renewal is under discussion.

3.Employer Manager Letter stating roles and responsibilities. 

Let me know the chances of approval for my case.

2.Do you suggest me to change the client at this point of time while responding RFE.

Thanks

kiran

what's the use of submitting a document which is valid for just one month??

I think you need to find another job ASAP. Your H1 is based on your job length, if that job is no longer available after this month then how can you get H1 beyond that date?

Find a full time employer not a consulting firm.

what's the use of submitting a document which is valid for just one month??

I think you need to find another job ASAP. Your H1 is based on your job length, if that job is no longer available after this month then how can you get H1 beyond that date?

Find a full time employer not a consulting firm.

Since this is a new H1, it will likely get denied since the project doesn't exist by the time the H1 starts.

The OP will have to leave the country IF he doesn't have another status, and next year indeed should find a real employer, not a consulting company.

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

I work with MNC in india as full time employer.My company filed for one of the client by under assumption that SOW will be renewed soon .But till date its pending with client for renewal and we are providing a letter of intent from client .

so i need suggestion whether there is a feasibility for amendment to initial petition during RFE.

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

I work with MNC in india as full time employer.My company filed for one of the client by under assumption that SOW will be renewed soon .But till date its pending with client for renewal and we are providing a letter of intent from client .

so i need suggestion whether there is a feasibility for amendment to initial petition during RFE.

Nope, that's not possible. Looks like this H1 is gone, like I said before find a full time employer not a consulting firm.

Archived