Whether H1B will go invalid

athirask

Hi,

Im in H4 status and currently residing in US. I applied for H1B through an employer and my visa got approved. But i have not got a project/client yet so my company wont run my payroll. My question is will my H1B go out of status if i cannot find a job by October. If so what should be done?

Hi,

Im in H4 status and currently residing in US. I applied for H1B through an employer and my visa got approved. But i have not got a project/client yet so my company wont run my payroll. My question is will my H1B go out of status if i cannot find a job by October. If so what should be done?

If you have H1 approved that means your employer has a job for you, how did that FRAUD employer filed an H1 without a job?? So who paid for your H1??

You need to get paid every month on H1, that's LAW. If that employer won't pay you the salary then file a complaint against that employer, if not you will be out of status and won't get H1 transfer in future.

You are on H1 from October 1 on. And the employer had to show a project available for the application.

It is the employer's task to find a project for you.

He has to pay you from Oct. 1 on. If he doesn't, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.

And find a better employer.

Archived