Multiple H1B Transfers

karkuak

I am working in Company A. I got offer from company B and Company C.

I got company B's offer first and accepted it and H1B processing started in premium. Then got the RFE and the RFE was also responded on May 18th. Later I got company C's offer. As I have more preferrence towards Company C, I accepted that as well. H1B processing is not started and they will do it in non premium case. They are insisting me to join on receipt number itself.

As I accepted the company B's offer and As I cant extend end date in my current company A, I am joining Company B by May 28th even before H1B decision is made. And wait for Company C's H1B processing to start.

I am expecting the decision of Company B's H1B to arrive on the first week of June.

If my H1B case with company B is denied, as Company C's H1 processing will go I would join them on receipt number. But there might be 1 or 2 weeks delay from the denial date of Company B's H1B to Company C's Receipt number.

So my question is if I have to go to India during this gap, can I return back on receipt number or should I wait for the approval to come back?

Should my dependent who is on H4 visa also need to travel back along with me? or she can be in US for these few weeks?

Archived