H4 to F1 COS RFE

nickee19

Hi All,

I applied my COS from H4 to F1 on Dec'24 2014 and got RFE on Apr'25 2015 with below queries. 

-- Reason for Attending School in U.S - Currently I am on H4 and my college allows me to take classes online till I get my F1 approved. So first query is asked to tell how I commute( actually college is around 900 miles away from residence. 

It would be great help if somebody can guide me how to respond to the query.

Exact Query ---------------->>>> 

1. Correspondence - Reason for Attending School in U.S.

Submit a statement regarding the reasons and justification for returning to school at this time, and an explanation regarding how such schooling would benefit you upon your return to your home country.

- Residence in the U.S.:

• The address provided in your application is not within the commutable distance of the school’s location. Provide an explanation to show how you will be able to attend school and submit evidence to support your claim.

• Provide a list of all the addresses you resided in the United States with exact “From” and “To” dates. Submit proof for all residential addresses in the United States, including, but not limited to, photocopies of complete bank statements, telephone bills, utility bills, lease agreement, and mail correspondences from school. Provide proof of current address and telephone number.

There are 2 other queries for which docs need to be provided from college.

Archived