H4 to H1 transfer without pay stubs

Van2015

Hello, I have got new H1 approved last Oct 2014 from a consultant and I have been trying job since then but didn't get one,so I changed my status to H4 on Jan 2015. Now I got a full time position in a new company and they processed my H1 by applying premium but I got RFE asking for pay stub for Oct to dec month and I don't have pay stubs for those months as I was not employed.what are the options I have now.please suggest.

Hello, I have got new H1 approved last Oct 2014 from a consultant and I have been trying job since then but didn't get one,so I changed my status to H4 on Jan 2015. Now I got a full time position in a new company and they processed my H1 by applying premium but I got RFE asking for pay stub for Oct to dec month and I don't have pay stubs for those months as I was not employed.what are the options I have now.please suggest.

You HAD a job, with the consulting company. You WERE employed.

The company has to pay you, even if you are on bench without a project. That's the law, and the employer knows that.

File a complaint with DOL on form WH4. Without that, a new H1 won't get approved.

Archived