Will my I-40 and later GC get accepted with a 3 year BCOM degree + 15 years of IT experience?

My employer is filing my H1 this april.

I have found out from some forums that with a 3 year indian degree I cant qualify under EB2. I have 15 years of software development experience after my graduation in Commerce. I have detailed experience letters describing my daily job responsibilities for only the last 3.5 years. All the 12 years prior I have ordinary experience letters. 

1. Will I qualify under EB3 professional or skilled worker category with these qualifications ? 

2. Is there any difference in the length of time taken to get I-40 and GC approved for persons applying in EB2 category versus someone applying in EB3 Professional worker versus EB3 skilled worker?

3. What degree should I do to be able to apply in EB2 in the next 6 years I am there?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Please excuse if I have posted in the wrong forum category or if something like this was already answered. I wasn't able to find it so I posted here.

1. Will I qualify under EB3 professional or skilled worker category with these qualifications ? 

2. Is there any difference in the length of time taken to get I-40 and GC approved for persons applying in EB2 category versus someone applying in EB3 Professional worker versus EB3 skilled worker?

3. What degree should I do to be able to apply in EB2 in the next 6 years I am there?

1. That depends on the GC job description and its roles, responsibilities.

2. Yes there is a difference, please search for visa bulletin in google for more info

3. For EB2 you need to have master's degree. But again EB category is decided by the GC job description.

Archived