H4 Visa Extension or Fresh Filing


Recommended Posts


My husband was with company A  in US on H1B. He recently changed his employer to company B and his H1B is transferred to new Company B. I  got my H4 visa stampled in Oct 2014. It recently expired in Feb 2015.

In Order to Travel to US,

Q1 -Do I file a Fresh H4 Application by filling form DS-160 or Extension to the Exisitng H4 visa (I-539)

Q2 - If Extension, Is it possible to file an extension after the H4 visa expires.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.