EB3 to EB2 portability with same employer

I have a question regarding porting EB3 to EB2. I have completed my Master Dec-2009 and Bachelor's 2006. Right now I am working as System Analyst as full time employee to direct client since last 3years. My employer filing my GC under EB3 since I have bachelors with 2yrs experience before join this current employer.

My question,

1. if I get promoted from System Analyst-3 to System Analyst 4 in future( may be 2yrs) am I eligible to port my EB3 case status to EB2 category?

2. While I apply for my current job i.e System Analyst -3, they have posted the job requirement like they need Bachelor's Degree with Experience on so and so development tools.

For my GC process, is there is a problem if they posted the requirement for my GC process as

"Bachelor's or Higher degree required"? if they posted advertise like this and I have Master's degree ... am I eligible to apply under EB2 category?

Is education requirement for my H1B job must be similar to GC job requirement for same position?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks Joef.

Could you please answer my 2nd question.

2. While I apply for my current job i.e System Analyst -3, they have posted the job requirement for H1B transfer like they need Bachelor's Degree with Experience on so and so development tools( didn't specify no.of years of exp required).

For my GC process, is there is a problem if they posted the requirement "Bachelor's or Higher degree required"?

if they posted advertise like this and I have Master's degree ... am I eligible to apply under EB2 category?

Is education requirement for my H1B job must be similar to GC job requirement for same position?

Archived