Canada Student Visa with F-1 in US


Recommended Posts



I am about to complete my Masters in Public Health with F-1 from US and would like to pursue PhD from my selected school in Canada.


I want to know if it is possible to get the Canada Student Visa from US itself or I will have to travel back to my country (India) for it.


Note: My brother is in US on H-1B for the past 1.5 years and he is sponsoring my education.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.