Admin processing Aug -sep -2011 tracker ( Hyderabad)

rmanu

No updates yet. Hopefully there would be soon.

After repeated queries to the VFS about my case since my document submission on 13th of Jan, this afternoon VFS responded asking to submit the same documents again. Dont know what's going on. Why would they ask for the same documents? this doesnt make any sense to me. It simply seems a way to drag my case longer.

Really pathetic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

After repeated queries to the VFS about my case since my document submission on 13th of Jan, this afternoon VFS responded asking to submit the same documents again. Dont know what's going on. Why would they ask for the same documents? this doesnt make any sense to me. It simply seems a way to drag my case longer.

Really pathetic

No updates at all, I send the same mail to the VFS every week and get the same standard response. Have left all hopes now

Got the passport back with the visa stamp yesterday. Finally a 9 month long trauma came to an end. Thanks to everyone in this forum, it helped me alot through all this time.

Anyone who would like to understand on my case can drop me an email on diwakar85attherategmaildotcom

Archived