H1B Approval notice lost twice. USCIS sent it the third time

lakshmiH1B

My name is Lakshmi. My H1B was denied in August 2014. My employer filed I290-B Notice of Appeal to the Comissioner and USCIS website is showing that my case is approved. 

USCIS sent an approval notice but my employer never received it. Employer created service requests with USCIS but USCIS said they cannot do anything till end of 30 days after they sent the notice. We waited but never received it. 

Employer and I called USCIS and USCIS sent the notice again but the same problem again! They have the correct address too. USCIS is adamant that they cannot do anything till 30 days are completed. We didn't received the approval notice 2nd time too. 

On March 3rd they sent another approval notice. Now Again!! USCIS is asking us to wait for 30 days!
Is there any way to solve this faster?

@rahul412 and jairichi : Thanks for your replies.

Exactly that is what I was thinking too.

My Original I129 petition is still showing as Denied but MTR is showing as approved. I am wondering if this means my H1 is approved or not?

Is there anyway USICS can send me tracking number of the notice? Or they always send through regular mail

And you still want to work for that employer who doesn't care about your immigration status??

OP's first priority is to fix this issue, get I797 and then next comes to find better employer. If current status is not defined, OP cannot go for EOS or COS.

@rahul412 and jairichi : Thanks for your replies.

Exactly that is what I was thinking too.

My Original I129 petition is still showing as Denied but MTR is showing as approved. I am wondering if this means my H1 is approved or not?

Is there anyway USICS can send me tracking number of the notice? Or they always send through regular mail

Check with your attorney whether s/he received it. Check with an attorney whether there is an option for a prepaid fedex envelope to be sent to USCIS to get your I797 delivered to them. I am not sure whether it is possible.

Archived