F1 visa for Second Masters

Caterpillar

Hi All,

First let me clear my issue. I have completed M S in Computer Engg from WSU in 2011. I worked on OPT for around 1 1/2 year. I left US and came back to India in 2013 to address some emergency issue. My F1 visa is expired last year.

Now I have applied to same university for second masters M S in Computer Science, I need help regarding F1 Visa.

My Question is what will be the facts need to be provide in Visa  Interview, also any specific document will be helpful as I have around 3+ years of work experience with me. Also if somebody have the similar issue please let me know that what documents they carried and what questions they faced.

Please help me its urgent...

• 5 months later...

Hello Caterpillar,

I would like to have your insight and experiences on your case. I have the same case the only difference is I already have MS Computer Science in 2003 and now I want to do MS in Computer Engineering from one of the USA Universities. It would be very helpful if you share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,

• 1 month later...

Hello Caterpillar,

I would like to have your insight and experiences on your case. I have the same case the only difference is I already have MS Computer Science in 2003 and now I want to do MS in Computer Engineering from one of the USA Universities. It would be very helpful if you share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Caterpillar,

Can u pls share ur experiences? Have u got the visa?

Archived