job description qualifies for EB2?

syncookie

Here is the education and experience requirements in my Job description.

Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, AND 5 or more years of Experience
 A high school diploma and 12 years of additional relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.

Does this qualify for EB2?

Thank for the help

• 3 weeks later...

My employer said he would start GC processing. My qualification is Bachelor of sciences ( B.Sc - 3 years) + Masters in computer applications ( MCA - 3 years) and have an experience of 14 years. 

Some people are saying that, MCA , some time is not considered as Masters and it is up to USCIS to treat it as Masters or not. 

Can you please tell if I am eligible for EB2?

Thanks 

My employer said he would start GC processing. My qualification is Bachelor of sciences ( B.Sc - 3 years) + Masters in computer applications ( MCA - 3 years) and have an experience of 14 years. 

Some people are saying that, MCA , some time is not considered as Masters and it is up to USCIS to treat it as Masters or not. 

Can you please tell if I am eligible for EB2?

Thanks 

Master's is not required so bachelor + 5 yrs will also  suffice.  As long as the job requires it you can qualify for EB2.

Archived