Want to transfer H1-B ful-ltime to contractor ?


Recommended Posts

You can't "go for contracting" on H1. On H1, you ALWAYS work as employee. The employer may be a consulting company doing contracting work, but you don't do contracting. You work for the employer, who may send you to a client.

In general, a position with a company that has products is the best. The consulting business in IT has lots of shady companies and outright frauds.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.