Queries regarding H4 EAD


Recommended Posts



My wife is on H4 now. I have few questions regarding this H4 EAD rule. It would be really helpful if I could get answers for the following questions:


1. I have not applied ITIN for my wife. Is this required to apply EAD for my wife?

2. My I-140 is approved by my previous employer and also I have my H1B extension approved by my current employer. Do I need I-140 from my current employer to be eligible for this EAD rule?

3. Do I need to go through an attorney to apply EAD for my wife or will it be possible for me to do this on my own? Is the process straight forward?




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.