can we stay in USA without payroll for a period of 4months??


Recommended Posts

no. Only if u are sick and get a medical certificate or change your status to a different category. But to change a status u will need to have a valid status which u will not have as no pay roll.....

so stay in the home country and come when u have a project..


Or even better, find a real employer, and stay away from shady consulting companies.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.