Knowing about H1 revocation

h1vanshika

Hi ,

Currently i am working with an employer on H1 B. Recently i am having some issues with the employer and i somehow feel that the employer might revoke my h1b without my notice. 

If so, Is there a way i get to know of H1b revocation before the employer does that so that i can apply for transfer?  I do have a job currently and is expected to have it for 1 more year

Thanks

vanshika

If so, Is there a way i get to know of H1b revocation before the employer does that so that i can apply for transfer?  I do have a job currently and is expected to have it for 1 more year

Think practically, how can you know before whether the revocation has happened or not??

Get your H1 transfer ASAP.

Hi Jairichi/Rahul/JoeF,

Thanks for the inputs. Reason for not shifting the employer is my GC in process and i dont want to change before i am sure he is doing something. Secondly i would also need to change the job if i quit the employer as per the contract.

The major issue with the consultant is not paying as per the commitment made while joining, nothing is on paper though.Is there something can i do about that?

Thanks

Vanshika.

Hi Jairichi/Rahul/JoeF,

Thanks for the inputs. Reason for not shifting the employer is my GC in process and i dont want to change before i am sure he is doing something. Secondly i would also need to change the job if i quit the employer as per the contract.

The major issue with the consultant is not paying as per the commitment made while joining, nothing is on paper though.Is there something can i do about that?

Thanks

Vanshika.

Employer has to pay you salary mentioned in LCA. A verbal agreement doesn't stand in a court.

So you want to work for that fraud employer for GC?? Don't you think you will be facing more issues from that employer in future?? Even if you change your employer in future what's the guarantee that he will continue your GC process??

If nothing is on paper then you can't do anything. Just find another employer, this time a good and real employer not a shady consulting employer.

Archived