Ex Employer gave my details to debt collection

sapist

As per the agreement i have to serve 180 days notice period.my ex employer was not following law and broke our verbal agreements several times. but i had served just 15 days notice and moved to new employer.even the client and vendor and middle vendors are fine with 15 days notice.

Employer gave my details to debt collection agency for the uncovered notice period.they are falling on my back and asking me to pay my salary for the uncovered notice period.

is this legal?? I am in process of approaching a labor attorney!!

180 days notice period is too much. First of all, you shouldn't have joined this crooked company. They will try to suck your last drop of blood. These fraud employers should be reported. Contact an attorney. File WH4 to report this employer asap on your state's DOL website. WH4 form is made to save your H1b rights. Call to DOL and discuss in details too. Visit local FBI office to discuss all illegal activities going on with this employer. 

"Employer gave my details to debt collection agency for the uncovered notice period.they are falling on my back and asking me to pay my salary for the uncovered notice period."

I think I read it wrong.

180 days notice period was the part of offer that OP accepted. He gave 15 days notice, so I think he has to pay 165 days salary. I don't find any illegality in this part. 

Archived