H4 Visa stamping, traveling with an infant questions


Recommended Posts



I am traveling to India and will be going for H4 stamping. 


I have few questions.


I got married in US, so have US marriage certificate. I do not have marriage invitation card. 


  1. What should I do in regards to the invitation card as I do not have it. Will US marriage certificate be enough?
  2. What all documents do I need while departing the US and arriving in India.
  3. Are there special documents required for infant (who is US citizen) traveling to India, besides PIO card and passport? I am the only parent traveling with infant. My spouse would not accompany me.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.