PERM pending for more than Year

Hi my PERM was filed in EB3 in 2009 and same company filed my PERM again EB2 category in September 2013. I was hoping i will get PERM and I 140 approved in 2014. Its been more than an year and no updates on PERM. I am working for a very big MNC company and company attorney just says its pending from USCIS and they have the same answer that application in process and we need to wait. Not just mine all applications filed in 2013 haven't heard any status.PERM usually takes 3-6 months . Not sure why its been more than year and no status still. Possibly company must be in audit??  If so, what should i do right now.. I wanted to change company but waiting for my PERM and I 140 to be processed before i move. Now with no status I am confused and worried if i am wasting time here rather move to a different comapny and get the PERM filed again and done. My current company is  a big and reliable one. If i move to a diff one not sure how that will be and how long they take to file and what if my current company PERM gets moved... too many questions and worried. Please pour any suggestions or experiences and advice on what's best to do at this stage,.

Archived