H1 B NEW APPLICATION HELP

songs2006

Hello,

Lat year I have been not picked in the lottery for H1 B application.Currently I am  pursuing  MBA and working on CPT. My employer is like 60 minutes distance from my college and my Client place is 5 hours distance from my college.I will have classes alternate weekends.

My question is if i file the H1 B application this year with same employer and client, will I have any problem?

Thank You

Lat year I have been not picked in the lottery for H1 B application.Currently I am  pursuing  MBA and working on CPT. My employer is like 60 minutes distance from my college and my Client place is 5 hours distance from my college.I will have classes alternate weekends.

My question is if i file the H1 B application this year with same employer and client, will I have any problem?

Fake school, illegal work on CPT...don't you see that you are in trouble.

Forget H1, contact an attorney ASAP. You are working illegally here.

Hello,

Thank You

You are abusing CPT from a fraud school.

That essentially has killed your future career in the US.

Why do people still abuse CPT, after the TVU case??? There really is no excuse for that anymore.

Archived