H4 Visa for wife


Recommended Posts



 My employer has filed my H-1B 1 year extension as my PERM case is pending. I've got the 1 year extension(received I797 approval notice) but I'll have to move out of US and come back on 365 day point time.  I was told by my employer that they cannot apply for my wife's H4 but she can apply for it at the consulate when I go for Visa stamping. I need details on these

  •  what is the procedure to apply for H4 visa at consulate (listing documents/forms needed would be greatly helpful)
  •  don't I need to apply I-129 for my wife before we make an appointment at consulate for her? 

 Your knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated!



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.